As fascinating and exhilarating Japan is, it can also be challenging to explore and understand even for the most experienced travelers. A little guidance from the local could go a long way and that’s where I’d like to offer my travel consultancy services. Whether you need a one-time consultation or a detailed assistance in itinerary planning, I’m here to assist. I’ve lived in Japan for the last two years, and explore the nooks and crannies of this beautiful country every chance I get. I’m here to help you get the absolute most out of your precious time in Japan, thanks to my in-depth Japan expertise, relationships with locals, and extensive firsthand experience. Whether you are a first time visitor looking to see “the best of Japan”, or a returning visitor in pursuit of untapped destinations, I have a long list of places to see and things to do to satisfy your interests.
Here are the services I offer:
- Japan Travel Consultation Package. Do you have questions about local transportation? Need recommendation on what to see, do or eat in Japan? Or perhaps need someone to review your existing itinerary and make sure you make most of your trip to Japan? You’ll have my undivided attention and I’d be happy to answer all the questions you have in regards to planning your trip. This package includes a one-time 60-minute Skype or phone session where we’ll chat about your upcoming trip and I’d be happy to answer your questions and give recommendations you might need.
Price: $50 paid via PayPal.
- Bespoke Japan Itinerary Package. Let me plan your Japan trip for you! This package includes:
- Step-by-step plan of activities for each day of your travel. This will include popular tourist sights, off the beaten track destinations and unique experiences to suite your interests;
- Detailed transportation information;
- Suggestions on local restaurants and lodging to suit your travel style and budget;
- Suggestions on any cultural events planned during your visit;
- Availability 24/7 to answer any of your questions and modify your itinerary as many times as it takes till it’s exactly the way you like it.
Price: $30 per day (e.g. 10-day itinerary costs $300) paid via PayPal.
- Tokyo & Kamakura Photography Package. I offer photography services on selected dates. I have vast experience in working with families with kids, as well as couples. The package includes 1-hour photo session, 2 locations (in close proximity), 30 digital copies of professionally edited photos.
Price: $250 paid via PayPal. Non-refundable $50 deposit required to book the session.
- Tokyo & Kamakura Private Guided Tours. If you’d like a local to take you around and show the best of Tokyo or Kamakura, you’re in the right place. I love both cities and spend a lot of time perusing both. I’d be happy to offer you my tour guide services fully customized to your interests. The day will include up to 6 hours of fully customized private guided tour and 10 digital copies of professionally edited photos.
Price: $350 paid via PayPal. Non-refundable $50 deposit required to book the tour.
If you’d like to hear more or have questions about any of the above packages, don’t hesitate to contact me via email nanobtravels.gmail.com.