Besides traveling the world and discovering different nations and their customs, there are tons of places I want to visit in the United States. There is so much for me to learn, explore, and see. This country truly is a land of diversity from its landscapes to its culture, cuisine, politics and religion. The United States boast an amazing amount of tourist destinations ranging from the skyscrapers of New York and Chicago, the natural wonders of Yellowstone and Alaska to the sunny beaches of California, Florida and Hawaii. It has so much to offer that you could spend a lifetime touring it and still have lots left undiscovered. Even a trip to the neighboring state can be an adventure, because all 50 of them are so unique and beautiful in their own way. That’s why Mr. B and I decided to make every effort to visit a new place every time we are on a visit to the US. Thus, the idea of Discover USA theme was born, a series dedicated to documenting our travels around America!
So far I managed to cover:
- Florida: West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Key West, Orlando, Tampa
- Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh, Altoona, Prince Gallitzin National Park
- New York: New York City
- Hawaii: Maui
- California: Napa Valley, Sonoma, San Francisco, Yosemite, Santa Cruz, Pigeon Point Lighthouse, 17-mile Pebble Beach Drive, Monterey, Carmel, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles
- Nevada: Las Vegas
- Washington D.C.
- Massachusetts: Boston, Cambridge, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard
Obviously, the bucketlist of places that I want to visit is much longer, so stay tuned for lots of interesting posts! 😉
- Discover America | Spotlight: Boston, Cambridge, Martha’s Vineyard
- Discover America | Spotlight: Washington, D.C.
- Discover America | Spotlight: New York, the City of Dreams and Bright Lights
- Explore California | Spotlight: San Francisco
- Explore California | Spotlight: Sonoma and Napa Valley Wineries
- Explore California | 4 Wonders of Yosemite National Park
- Explore California | The Best of Pacific Coast Highway
- Discover America | Spotlight: Las Vegas
- Aloha to Honeymoon Adventure & Romance in Maui, Hawaii